Wednesday, May 14

What Could Happen to Photos in a Cardboard Box

Lesson #1:
Teach your children to wipe without using a half a roll of toilet paper every time they go.
Lesson #2:
Always make sure water valves are turned all the way on or all the way off.
Lesson #3:
If your office is near the bathroom or other potential water source, keep pictures off the floor.
Lesson #4:
Do not store pictures in a cardboard box, even if it is intended to store photos.



Gratefully, there are no major casualties in this incident (except for the box and a few negatives)


Just a few lessons learned, and a few minutes of remembering back when.

1 comment:

Rebecca Baca said...

Oh my gosh! I recognize some of your pictures! I love your blog.Your kids are so adorable and you two look great! Love, Hna Crabe. I just started my own blog. thebacabunch.blogspot.com
I love that we both have "bunch" after our names. Bob chose that for our e-mail account years ago and I can always remember it lol!