Friday, May 9

FLaShBaCk FrIdAY

OK, I'm going to copy other fellow bloggers with this flashback Friday idea. Maybe this will be the only time I get to it...
Since it is almost Amelia's birthday, and my baby girl is turning 4, I thought I'd remember for a minute what an absolutely marvelous, beautiful, and precious miracle she is. When the initial ultrasound didn't show them exactly what they were looking for, they had us come back two weeks later. The "expert" told us that the pregnancy was a disaster and that we should consider terminating the pregnancy. We weren't really ready to hear something like that. That was a horrifying day. It surely drove us to our knees and humbled us. We knew that everything would be ok, whether she was born health or strong, or whether she didn't survive the term of the pregnancy, we didn't know, but we did know that the Lord's will would be, and we were willing to accept that. We hoped for health and strength, and even our sweet boys prayed daily for that miracle to occur. And it did. I am so in love with Amelia and her fun, energetic, and magnetic (literally) personality. She is my Mia.

1 comment:

Brandon and Carly said...

Hey Kristy. It's Carly Robison. I just started this blogging thing, and I think it is fun to see who you can find! How are you guys doing? If you want to catch up,or want an invite to see my blog, e-mail me at carlyrobison@yahoo.com. I would love to hear how things are going!