Sunday, May 25

I Love To Blog

Confession. I love to blog. I love to sit down at the end of the day or the end of the week, and post pictures, stories, and an occasional personal insight. I love to browse through the things I have written and remember, however recent, the things that we have been doing, thinking, being. I love to open my blog and see a new comment posted. I love feeling connected with my Grandma, parents, siblings, cousins, aunts & uncles, who all live too far away to share the day to day. I love "reuniting" with mission companions and college roommates; dear, dear friends who have shaped my life, helped me turn into the person that I am today, shared laughter and tears (well, not too many of those: if you know me really well you know what I mean). So, family, friends, and fellow bloggers, thank you for bringing this little piece of joy into my life. Thank you for reminding me how good it feels to stay connected (something I'm not really good at). Thank You!

2 comments:

The Lassen Family said...

I'm glad you started blogging! If you have to live so far away - thank goodness for it, right?! I love seeing pictures of your kids on a more constant basis and knowing facts about your day-to-day life that I may not have known otherwise. Now I think I'm the only one that hasn't been to your place out of all the siblings - and siblings in-law too, I think!!!! Argh, we'll have to do something about that won't we?!

Here's some news we haven't shared yet - check our blog soon for pictures of our new house (we hope)! We're waiting for acceptance of our offer...cross your fingers.

Lynnette said...

Hey guys! It has been forever since I have seen/talked to you. I found your blog through Hna. Crabe's. I love to blog too. It has been fun catching up with old mission friends and the like. It is also fun to see your cute family and find out what you are up to. Happy blogging!
~Lynnette (Scott) Behunin