
So, here's to the first day of school (2 weeks ago). Always such a bittersweet day. I love to have my kids home with me, but Sam and Clay really enjoy school and the structure it provides. They like to learn, have recess, and play with friends. So, because they like it, I reluctantly like them to go. I had a picture of the shirt Clay wore his very first day. It says in Japanese, and then in English, "Strength through Virtue."
I love that saying, and Clay and I discussed what it meant. He thought it was great, and wanted to wear that shirt on his first day to remind him that strength, power, and confidence come from being kind and clean. It's from a company I just recently discovered and fell in love with their clothes. You can find them at http://www.teacollection.com/. I had received the catalogue, but I don't like to order unless I can really see how something is constructed, how the knit feels, etc. When I was in Jackson, there was a store there with this line of clothing, and I was very impressed. I did my "school" shopping for the girls at their website, and was so happy with the things I received for them that I ordered for Clay too. (too bad they only go to size 8)
I love that saying, and Clay and I discussed what it meant. He thought it was great, and wanted to wear that shirt on his first day to remind him that strength, power, and confidence come from being kind and clean. It's from a company I just recently discovered and fell in love with their clothes. You can find them at http://www.teacollection.com/. I had received the catalogue, but I don't like to order unless I can really see how something is constructed, how the knit feels, etc. When I was in Jackson, there was a store there with this line of clothing, and I was very impressed. I did my "school" shopping for the girls at their website, and was so happy with the things I received for them that I ordered for Clay too. (too bad they only go to size 8)
No comments:
Post a Comment