Holy Cow.
A million other people must have thought that same thing
Let me tell you a few other reasons it wasn't the best way to spend our time and money today.
HOT HOT HOT day
Lines Lines Lines
Thirsty Tired and Grumpy Kids
People who wear next to no clothes
Man who walks off with the tube we just paid $5.oo to rent (honestly)
So, here's the classic group shot that shows what a great time we are having at the park.
Here's the classic shot that shows Emma not having a good time at the park. And of course this moment caused me a great deal of mom-guilt. She wants to ride the airplane. This is a kids only ride, so mom sets her down with a little complaint and buckles her in. She starts screaming. Mom thinks, she'll be fine in a minute when the ride starts, besides, I can't get the buckle undone. Dad laughs. Mom takes pictures. Emma is still crying and ride still is not going. Mom says, will you please let me get her out and feels like an idiot for trying to subject her child to such torture.
Here's the classic shot that shows Emma not having a good time at the park. And of course this moment caused me a great deal of mom-guilt. She wants to ride the airplane. This is a kids only ride, so mom sets her down with a little complaint and buckles her in. She starts screaming. Mom thinks, she'll be fine in a minute when the ride starts, besides, I can't get the buckle undone. Dad laughs. Mom takes pictures. Emma is still crying and ride still is not going. Mom says, will you please let me get her out and feels like an idiot for trying to subject her child to such torture.




LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture and Nate and I had a good laugh watching them take it!!!!
9 comments:
I love the old time picture. Those are so much fun to do. I bet your girls loved dressing up. I don't envy you being out in the heat and enduring the lines, but it sounds like you still managed to have some fun.
Hi guys! You have the cutest family. The next time we come home for a visit we will have to arrange to get together. Kelly
looks fun next year we will have to plan to go together!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the last picture too! So cute. I think you guys just have the cutest kiddos anyways!! Hey, and I've meant to tell you forever THANK YOU so much for the nice nice email you sent me a while back. Thank you for listening to the spirit. I needed to hear just what you had to say and I needed it just then too. It really touched my heart and I've saved it and looked at it many times since then..and I'm sure I will many more too! Thanks again-your such a doll and I just love you guys all so much! Hope to see you soon!
All those pictures are so cute, and that old fashioned one is just too cute!! I LOVE it as well. Those kids are so darling! We were down there that same day...not at Lagoon but at my sister in laws right by the white roller coaster... it was HOT!!!!!
Kristie--your kids are absolutely beautiful and adorable! Sorry for the hot day, but you guys look great. (p.s. I love how Sam is a TOTAL even mix of you and Nate!) I miss you guys!!!
it looks like you had fun atlagoon.ijest got a blog! www.mckayllester.blogspot.com
I love love love the old fashioned picture. When you get the one of Nate, Hayley, Darren and I on your computer, send me a copy please.
It was great to see you Monday & Tues.
We always miss you.
Those are the cutest grandkids ever!!! Grandpa and Grandma love you tons!
Post a Comment