Sunday, April 17

Chicken Pox?!?!

So I'm changing Henry's diaper the other day and I notice some funny spots on his little tush.
Cleaned that baby up and didn't think again about it until the next day. Changing his diaper the next day there are spots going down his legs and up his belly. uh-oh
I call the doctor. WOW the nurse says...that kind of sounds like it could be chicken pox. I think we need to look at that.
Quick scramble...get the kids dressed and ready, make myself look presentable, convince Ryker that he has to wear his shoes and not his slippers, switch the truck for the car at the dealership since it just barely got worked on, got Ryker's car seat, drive an hour in less than an hour.
It was strep.
Feel a little silly, like a bad mom, really because I'm thinking now that maybe he's had this for weeks.
On the bright side I got a little Olive Garden goodness and a new dress to fit my expanding belly:)
And the kids were good:)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I'm so glad you rewarded yourself!!!