Sunday, January 9

Henry's New Look

My sweet baby boy is so, so sick right now. Fever, sore throat, throwing up, yuckiness...all he has done all day for the last couple of days is sit on my lap or sleep. The doctor said it is tonsillitis. I'm starting to think she is wrong. If he is still fevered at 103-104ish tonight, we will be taking a trip to the hospital. He only wants me, and swats at anyone who touches him, or scowls at anyone who looks at him. {that's kind of funny} But I miss his giggles, his smiles, and his running around. I hope he will perk up quick.
Before the sickness struck, I got these great pictures of his new scowl. He gives it to anyone who tells him no...{he'll listen, but he'll stare ya down with a look to let you know of his disapproval}
What's funny is how quick he'll switch looks, too.
First, the scowl...

Then, a quick smile for the camera...

Then a silly little smile...
Followed by a "I'm trying to be mad at you, if you would please let me now" look...

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Love the scowls...and the smiles. Sure hope he is doing better!

Marlise said...

He is adorable! I love those pictures. By the way, I tell my husband stories about you guys, and he keeps saying, "Aren't they in Evanston? Why don't we go up and visit them?" Good question. So, if you're ever up for it, we'd love to come see you guys! It's been WAY too long! :)

Laura Perkins said...

To cute! He is growing up to fast, he is already losing his baby fat! I think I am going to have to sneak into your moms luggage when goes out to your place.