Sunday, January 23

5 Years, not 5 Hours

Just yesterday morning, there was a tiny little puppy sitting behind us at Sam's wrestling tournament. The girls went ga-ga, loving this tiny little thing. I mentioned to Chris that a tiny dog like that would be fun to have...in about 5 years. Well, it wasn't five hours later that the boys brought home this little thing.
Welcome, Cruzer. {the new Chevy car with an r at the end}
It had slipped my mind that Nate had done a little trading with a patient for this pure-bred Irish Setter who wasn't quite ready at Christmas. He is cute, but I think I'll keep my feelings about this to myself for awhile.
It's not too hard to see how the kids feel about it though...He likes to sleep with Emma. And there has been more fighting in my house the last 24 hours that there has been in quite sometime.
{"He's mostly mine, right?""No, he's all of ours, but I'm taking care of him the most." "wawa"}
{"I want to hold him" "No, it's my turn" "I never get a turn and you always do"}
kind of like that

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my gosh, he's A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.

Laura Perkins said...

He is so precious! I want to hold him.