Tuesday, November 2

Henry

I had my second cousin-in-law take some pictures again. LOVE how they turned out. His personality just really comes through. You can see what a happy boy Henry is.



So, now that Henry is one he decided to walk...that is now his preferred mode of travel.

He has words...very unusually soon for my children (mia was 3).

He says mam (mom), wa (water), mo (more), and ba (ball or balloon).
He feeds himself, and drinks from a cup (when he doesn't intentionally pour it al over his tray).

When he feeds himself he'll sit for an hour in his highchair...eating.

He loves the sacrament at church, and everyone within 3 rows knows it because he watches it, yells for it, then begs for more when it passes.

He answers questions with the nod or shake of his head, even if they aren't directed at him.
He still HATES getting dressed.

He makes me laugh out loud.




4 comments:

Marlise said...

He is the most adorable little boy! Love the pictures.

Nicole said...

Great pictures!! I was going to ask if you took them!! Emma's are darling too!! Your kids are seriously adorable!!

Nancy said...

The pictures are all darling. I love Henry with his tie and top button undone. Please keep sitting in front of us. We never have a boring church with Henry to watch:)

Laura Perkins said...

ADORABLE!! I love the pictures.