Tuesday, November 2

Emma




I haven't had the time to share a little about our newly 5 year old girl.

Emma is sweet

Emma is direct

Emma is helpful, unless she wants to watch cartoons...then she sneaks into my room.

Emma loves to swim, go to preschool, make treats all by herself {she is an excellent brownie maker}
I have to say more about that. She made brownies the other day, and on Sunday wanted to take some to her class, so we figured how many there would be on a good day, and she asked me to cut that many brownies. Well, there was a strip of crust about 2"wide left in the pan. {can't leave the brownies out with Clay or Sam around...or Nate for that matter} So, before Emma had a meltdown, I had cut about 10 1" squares of brownie so there would be enough for her class. I just had to laugh. She was not going to go to class without them.

Emma loves babies and dolls, and playing with little kids. She is so cute with Henry, and Ryker too.

Emma is smart....very very smart. She argues so well already, I can see her as a successful lawyer. When she asked what that was, I told her it was someone who argues to help people. She thought that sounded pretty good if she could be a mom too.

She still manages to throw fits about silly things. Like the other morning, she couldn't find her money, and wanted her $3 so she could buy a doll at the store. {We weren't even going to the store} She cried in her room for 20 minutes, and only stopped because I had to put her in the car to get the kids from school.

She is funny with an infectious giggle.

I love that girl.



3 comments:

Adrienne and Darren said...

The pictures are beautiful!!

Nancy said...

Mandy is such a good debater...she can convince me black is white and vice versa. Not really a good thing????

The Wessman Family said...

You guys have beautiful children! It is fun to see the pictures and get to know them a bit through the blog:)