Sunday, February 21

Pot Luck Bar-B-Que


Last Saturday Clay had this idea that he wanted to have a Pot Luck Bar-b-que. He had mentioned it a couple of weeks ago, a couple of times, but since I don't really know what that is, I couldn't commit to such a thing. When the boys decided that that is what they wanted to do that night, I let them go for it. They made a guest list, and planned a menu. I did their shopping while they cleaned things up a bit. {since the house was a mess like it always is} Of course, the girls had Kaylon at the top of their list of invitees. He's such a good sport to be so nice to them. All through the day, they were coming up with more people to invite. I think it is a bit of a good thing that so many people had different things to do that night....{this is where I fell asleep while waiting for the picture to upload}
We had a fun night with great company and good food.

No comments: