
Last spring I bought these fabrics in a bundle of fat quarters. I bought them for the darling blue and pink cherry fabric. Then we decided that we needed to make skirts and I let the girls pick four of the fabrics to put together. Of course neither of them picked the cherries. They needed a little direction, but overall, I think they turned out pretty cute. Not bad for guessing my own pattern with strips not long enough to even go around. Emma's turned out better because I stopped worrying about how many seams there were in a row. Emma absolutely loves her skirt. I think she actually wore it for three days in a row. I'm not even exaggerating. Then she put on the camera case and I think she looks like a little fancy granola girl.
2 comments:
Very cute skirts, and--of course--very cute little girls.
seriously! Put a pair of jeans under the skirt (no I am so not kidding) and she is way granola. I would know. I live in humboldt county ca aka granola wonderland. The skirts turned out really cute!
Post a Comment