Thursday, January 14

New Year's Weekend

We love to play in the snow. If only we had a little more than a skiff.

Saturday after New Years we had a family get together and played on the machines in Ron's field. Everyone had a good, cold time. The pictures are proof.

This was right at the end when the snow machines and the sleds just weren't quite enough. This little snow machine is a favorite and probably has more miles than the big one. Every once in awhile, I look at something and think...that was a good purchase. I had that thought Saturday as the girls took turns. I also wondered where the helmets were that we bought to wear while they are riding.
All bundled up and ready to ride.


Sam's not into this being pulled behind the four-wheeler on a sled thing. He's into the real deal. He wants to RIDE!!! And he's actually pretty good at it.
Goofy.
Here are the three "enjoying" their ride.But they all seemed pretty happy when they were done. See all the snow on the hats and in the fur? Imagine that being kicked up into your face at a balmy 18 degrees plus the windchill. No wonder the pink cheeks.
Lexi covered up!!!
Kayson couldn't see, but that didn't matter...he loves the machines.
Even Grandma & Grandpa joined in on the fun.
I really love this one.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

O, how fun! I sure wish we had more snow!! I remember a few times that worth more than we paid. O riding tractor and a nerf bow and arrow :)