

I bought these tshirts the other day for the boys. I think they pretty much sum it up. Clay and Henry{ok, ok...it was me} just had to wear theirs today. No waiting until Valentine's for them. Sam will wait...if he wears it at all. {he's not much for boasting} In fact, the mention of girls makes him grin sheepishly and turn red around his neck. He really is a heartbreaker.
5 comments:
they are cute boys I keep telling my little sisters they should keep their eyes on them!
I love being able to see your blog! Will you add me to your private list when you change your options? kim.hoggan@gmail.com
Kristie!
I was so excited to get your card and can't wait to spend a little time catching up on your life. Your kids are just beautiful!
I would love to be added when you go private again- jetnjamie@gmail.com
oopcdaisy.blogspot.com
Hey when you're private again I need an invite to your blog :). Mine is private as well.... are yo invited, I can't remember.
They are heartbreakers... I think all your kids are SO adorable. That Clay his smile though will make girls weak in the knees. Thanks for the card.. Kadence hung it in her room. :)
Post a Comment