Picture A Christmas
Henry was starting to give Grandma a complex. He was turned right around staring at her. Not even the doting sister in the background could divert his attention. It was pretty cute.Christmas Eve was a really good time. We went to Grandma & Grandpa Lester's house for dinner and the nativity. There is something really sweet about having a real baby to play baby Jesus. Henry seemed to understand his role, and played it very seriously. He had an air of reverence and wonder about him. He lay quietly in the manger while the other kids played their parts. {Camera not available at that time.}
ps. found some of Craig's photos that I had upoaded to my computer
When we came home the kids opened their Christmas Eve present. {pjs...surprise, surprise} My boys have already caught on, and can't wait to see what pjs I've picked out for them.
I love the pictures we took.
I love the pictures we took.


2 comments:
It looks like you had a lot of fun. I love the picture of the kids in their Nativity outfits. That is one of my favorite parts of Christmas.
The pajamas look warm and cozy. Christmas is such a great time of year!
Post a Comment