So, Amy, you wanted to see my pregnant self. I'll do you one better and post the redneck shot of the year. We went camping with the Thornock family the weekend before school started. Bruce brought a bunch of clay pigeons to shoot, and of course I had to give it a shot. {pun intended} Jenny kindly pointed out what a redneck thing that was, and after looking at the pictures I really must agree. So, here's a good laugh for the day. BTW, I went 1 for 3.
4 comments:
Well, at least you're a pretty redneck pregnant person :-) I love the pix. You look fabulous. Thanks for posting it!
I wouldn't have laughed so hard if you hadn't of described it first. Your great! Thanks!
There is "nuttin" wrong with bein' just a little bit "redneck".
:) It was fun. Especially since you were the only one who could hit one!
I was hoping you would look a lot more pregnant by now. I get really huge.
Post a Comment