Saturday, January 10

Slow Start

It looks like I am off to a slow start at recording and sharing this wonderful new year. I like a good reason to "start over" and to "try a little harder to do a little better" {favorite quote from President Gordon B. Hinckley}.
Today we visited with Grandpa Bear at the ranch for a little bit. Every time we visit I wonder why we don't take more time from our lives to share with him. His cheerful attitude and wonderful stories make me a happier girl when I leave. And the kids just love to tease and show off for him.
After school we took my shaggy-headed boys to get their hair cut by Aunt Adrienne. She always does such a great job. Adrienne, how do you always keep your house so clean and uncluttered? I want to be like you when I grow up!!

1 comment:

Adrienne and Darren said...

Thank you for coming and letting me cut the boys hair. It was so fun. We love when you see your family. It was the high light of our week. Thank you for thinking my house was clean. You know that I want to be just like you when I grow up!!!! I think that you have all of your priorities in the right place. If only I was half as talented and spiritual as you. You have an amzing family.