Saturday, December 20

Just In Case

Just in case the 100 photos that I printed and the 100 cards I bought and the little messages I typed up don't make it to your mailbox before Christmas.

Just in case you don't get a Christmas card at all from us.
(Only because I do not have your address)

Just in case I can't do it all:)

Just in case....
Please know we wish you the very Merriest of Christmases and the
Happiest of New Years

P.S. I think that I have figured out the whole video thing. (at least I got them on the computer!) Be Prepared for some awesomeness coming your way.

2 comments:

Adrienne and Darren said...

I absolutely love the pictures of your family and kids and the Top picture. You have such a beautiful family. I know how you feel about getting everything done. I am putting your card in the mail tomorrow. It will be late, but at least it is getting sent!!!! Merry Christmas.

Trisha said...

I was so excited to see your family's Christmas card in our mailbox. I hope you had a great Christmas and I hope your family has a great 2009!