Last night we fell asleep to pounding rain and howling wind
This morning we woke up to quiet, still, and white powder snow
This morning the snow clothes came out with a silent plea that they would still fit
This morning Emma started her day making a snow angel, and jumping on the trampoline...much to her dismay, the snow was not ideal for snow man making
This morning Emma had to have hot chocolate to warm her up after her jaunt in the snow
This morning Henry fussed and whined about being outside in the snow, but after being brought inside, continually tried to escape out the front door
This morning the sun is shining, making the ground glisten like diamonds
Tonight we wil get pellets so we can stay warm
The one with the cat, mom.
2 comments:
It was so beautiful this morning! The temperature was a little shocking though after so much nice weather!
I can't belive its snowing there!!! I just wanted to let you know that I updated my blog.And I hope you can check it sometime soon. I love you guys and tell Emma that I said Happy Birthday
Post a Comment