Saturday, June 27

Emma


I looked at this picture and wondered how my baby girl has gotten so tall. I also wondered who taught her to dress. That morning she wanted to wear her skirt that we made. So, so easy. Find pattern here. And she had to have her white t-shirt. I got them down from her closet, and left the room for her to get dressed on her own. As I was leaving she asked me if the white shirt was a t-shirt. I assured her that it was. She came out shortly with this rainbow shirt on.
I looked at her and said, “That doesn’t match.”
“Yes, it does” she contradicted.
“No it really doesn’t”
“uh-huh…look…there’s pink {matching up the thin pink stripes} and green {matching up the thin green stripes} and white {matching up the white to her skirt}”
“OK” I think she will make a great lawyer some day. She’s got a convincing argument for everything. And she’s only three.

2 comments:

Rebecca Baca said...

she went to the same fashion school as my kids, lol!

alliehoopes said...

Lily says the exact same thing. And she's so proud of herself when she matches that I usually don't have the heart to convince her to change.

I remembered you said you liked Tea clothes and this site:

http://www.pokkadots.com/items.cfm/count/1/pcid/963/cid/979

has a ton for sale (if you get lucky on the sizes). Good luck!