I can't much believe that my Amelia is 5. She has been looking so forward to this day. It's actually been pretty good leverage. I think she really believed that we could take her birthday away, and then she wouldn't turn 5, and then she wouldn't get to go to kindergarten. Almost every day she includes the phrase, "thank thee that I can go to kindergarten" in her prayers.
So, of course she had to get a backpack with school supplies, her favorite.Amelia at 5:
loves to sing and listen to primary songs on the ipod and on cd
loves to play outside: riding bikes, running, jumping on the tramp
loves to play make-believe: mostly taking care of dolls
loves to go shopping
loves spending time with dad
Favorite Book: Pinkalicious
Favorite Food: Eggs, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Chicken Nuggets
Favorite Color: Pink
At 10:00 she collapsed on my lap, exhausted from a very fun day. Emma, from Nate's lap, said to me "Mom, your 5 year old is asleep."

1 comment:
oh wow! she looks so much like you! Big 5-it goes way too fast.
Post a Comment