Thursday, April 30

Private

It's time. I'm going to make the blog private. I've been thinking I need to do this since the beginning of the year, but have not gotten around to doing it. It bugs Nate that just anyone can take a little peek into our personal lives. So, if you read the blog, please just send me an email and I will send you an invite in the next couple weeks. Don't be shy like I am about this...if you want to keep in the loop of our little family, I want you there, so send me an email or leave a comment with your email address, and we'll get you on the list. Thanks for understanding.
Kristie
lesterbunch@gmail.com

9 comments:

Brooke said...

I'd love to keep up with you guys!!
chick_a_dee117@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

hi you dont know me i am nathens second cousin. my mom is leanne hutchinson! you have a super cute family! i would love to keep following your blog please! nirehutch@yahoo.com

rusted sun said...

I want to stay in the loop! The best email to use is:

lonniemercer (at) gmail dot com

Andrew, Vanessa & Jackson said...

Hi, sister. ampbyu@gmail.com

Megan said...

I love to blogstalk you guys lol please add me
ckb_mit@yahoo.com

Rebecca Baca said...

thebacabunch@yahoo.com I love keeping up with you guys! Crabe

Brittany said...

Please add me too! I just love your little family.

britty_bug@hotmail.com

heidi bullock said...

I can't wait to see the new baby... so keep us in the loop would ya?
sallymcnickel@Hotmail.com

kelly said...

Add us! kellychristensen1@msn.com

We are going private too, so I'll send you an invite.