Amy, this one is for you. I really was there with Nate in the Bahamas. But really, who wants to post a swimsuit picture?!?!?!

This is Noah, bringing back the football Nate threw for him. The kids loved it that Nate played football with a dolphin.

And I got to hug him. He was so funny with a great personality, and it was fun to watch him play and be distracted. The football was only there to keep him on task, but I think we enjoyed the football part most.
And I forgot to tell one of the funniest stories of the trip. On the day we flew out, my mom showed the girls on the map where we were going, and looked at it periodically throughout the day. About dinnertime Emma said to my mom, "Grandma, is my mom in the Obamas yet?" What a perfect statement for the day after the election, coming from a little girl in a Republican household.
3 comments:
So Cute - I'm glad you had a fun trip. What a way to spend your birthday Nate. You lucky dog and way to go Kristie - you finally get a break too.
Um, Why aren't you aging? That is a beautiful picture with the delfĂn.
OK, now I believe you :-) No, really, great photos! I'm so glad you had such a good time. Much deserved.
Post a Comment