Tuesday, November 18

A Little (Big) Favor

So, my second cousin-in-law is a phenomenal photographer and she agreed to take pictures of my beauties. I would like to brag about how wonderful they are turning out. I did promise, though, that I would respect her maternity leave (it's a boy - love little boys). So, no, she's not available now. I guess I'm just one lucky girl. And she's a great second cousin-in-law. Go to her blog to see her wonderful artistry and my loves. Allie Hoopes

3 comments:

Adrienne and Darren said...

I love the pictures of your kids. I am so excited for you to take pictures of mine!! You are amazing also. Love the pictures of your trip. I am so glad you got to go. Also, thanks for coming up for Kaysons party. It was great to have you!!

Nicole said...

I saw them last night on her blog.. they are all adorable!

The Lassen Family said...

Awesome pix! I didn't know Allie was related to you guys. I thought she was one of the well-known scrapbook people that you happened to know. I guess maybe she could be both, eh?! :-)