Tuesday, October 28

New Favorite Quote

Obstacles are what we see when we stop looking at our goals:
  • I'm reminded of this when the reasons why get overwhelmed by the reasons why not.
  • I'm reminded of this when all I see are the dangers, rather than the multitudes of opportunity.
  • I'm reminded of this when I see the drop-off, the rocks, the stumps rather than the smoothness of the trail that my bike's wheels travel so easily along.
  • Yep, those obstacles loom large when I look at them but they disappear as soon as I focus on my goal.

Here's to invisible obstacles and larger-than-life goals.

~missy park, founder title nine

1 comment:

Adrienne and Darren said...

What an amazing quote. I love it. It seems a lot easier to see all the problems and hardships rather than all that we are blessed with. What a great reminder. thanks for sharing it.