I don't think that I have ever been tagged before, but it looks like I'm it. Thanks A.
So, you want to know a little about my man Nate? Here goes.

What's your husbands name? Nathan
How long have you been married? 11 1/2 years
How long did you date? 7 months
How old is he? 32 and 11 months
Who eats more sweets? me, hands down.
Who said "I Love You" first? I can't remember. I think we both knew that the feeling was mutual right from the start.
Who is taller? Nathan
Who is a better singer? tough one. we are both just mediocre. Nate has a nice voice, but a little off key
Who is smarter? Not a fair question. Who's the doctor?
Who does the laundry? Me-all of it
Who pays the bills? Me-all of them
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Does he snore? not usually
What does he do in his spare time? hunt (in the fall) baseball (in the summer) read (at night)
and family stuff
Who mows the lawn? Me - he trims
What is his favorite candy bar? Reeses peanut butter cups
Who cooks dinner? Me
Who drives? Nate
Who is the first to say they are wrong? neither, we're both pretty stubborn
Who kissed who first? Nate kissed me, but only because I told him it would be ok.
Who asked who out first? Who flew to Ohio and was on the doorstep of the plane when I got home off my mission?
Who wears the pants? Depends
Does he say he loves you every day? I believe so.
I should have done this on a day when he hadn't been gone hunting for 3 days and called to tell me he just shot an elk. There is one thing we don't really see eye to eye. He loves it. I don't.
Nonetheless, I love Nate more and more as we experience life together and work to create a loving, honest, and hard-working family. I admire his faith and his gospel knowledge. I love that he adores me and the kiddos. He's wonderful.
So, My turn to tag. I will tag the Perkins girls...Amy, Laura, Vanessa, and Bonnie...you're it!
Just answer the questions above!
2 comments:
Thanks for doing the Tag. I thought it was fun. It is fun to learn more about you and Nate. You are an amazing couple and parents. I have so much to learn from you.
congrats!? on the elk too bad he got one we wanted to get rid of meat too! Enjoyed the post anyway!
Post a Comment