Wednesday, September 10

Just Real Quick

I'm sitting here at my computer, looking for poems for Kelly, and I turn around and this is what I see. Holy Cow. When I read other people's blogs, it's easy to compare their beautiful children and orderly lives to the screaming children on my lap and the CHAOS (can't have anyone over syndrome) {thank you fly lady for the descriptive terminology} that surrounds me. SO, I just thought to publish for the world to see one of my obvious weaknesses that drives me crazy. I'm trying to get a handle on it....
PS what do you think about my orange room?

4 comments:

alliehoopes said...

Even with the mess I first noticed the beautiful orange and that tree! So maybe just by having good enough decorating we can distract people from all the extras :) I'll keep telling myself that and try to find cute stuff for the walls.

Frog Family said...

You should see my office right now. Don't feel bad at all!!! I love the orange by the way.

The Wessman Family said...

I very much noticed the orange and the tree first. It took a second to see the piles--We have PLENTY of those around our house too. Thanks for sharing yours:)

Rebecca Baca said...

Girl, in my house that would look orderly! Don't sweat it. Love the orange