On February 14, my dear sweet Grandma Perkins passed away at the age of 96. She was a very quiet, peaceful person who loved everyone, and exuded peace. Her home was a haven for many, and her kindness and prayers knew no judgement. I loved to spend summer days at her home; reading magazines, taking walks, exploring the farm, and playing with cousins. Her kind demeanor inspired many, including me. I will miss you, Grandma.
3 comments:
We are so sorry for your loss. We came upon your blog, and are so happy to see what you all have been doing. Paul is always so curious to see what his old classmates are doing now. Post something on that! Your family is beautiful, you guys look so happy and settled. Great blog!
Hi Nate and Kristie, I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. Sounds like she lived a great, long life. I am so happy to have found your blog on Kris Briggs' blog. How are you? Where are you? We have a blog too. cimcarver.blogspot.com. My email is katiecarver@juno.com. I'd love to hear from you. Take care.
Katie (Tomsik) Carver
So sorry to hear the news. It's been fun to catch up on your cute little family. Any plans for a Cleveland visit?
Post a Comment