This is the best picture we have (from a corrupted memory disk) of the precious and coveted Fast Pass, and another reason we LOVE Disneyland and the Year Of A Million Dreams. This got us on most of the major rides in Disneyland and California Adventure without having to wait in the stand-by line, cutting our wait time by tons on a busy and beautiful Friday. It was perfect.
When the Peter Pan ride stops in the middle and all the lights go on and you have to wait for the ride to start operating again, there is nothing more to do than take pictures and constantly reassure the freaked out 3 year old. I thought it was fun.
OK, Great ride for a hot summer day when you want a little refreshment. Not so fun if you're riding orange 26 on a cool winter night. May I suggest ponchos?
It's only fun to be imprisioned at Disneyland, where the jail bars are rubber. So FUN!
"Does everyone tell you that you look just like me?" said Cinderella to a bashfully beaming Amelia.will you find such breakfast (brunch) items as hot dogs, pizza, and ice cream.




2 comments:
Your kids are getting so big. Disneyland looks like it was a lot of fun! The last time I was there...it was July and I was pregnant. Hmmm...
FUN! Great pictures of it all!
Really really....pretty soon can your girls come play? I think Lily would go nuts playing and I'd go nuts seeing how cute they'd be.
Can you email me when your good days/times are so we can do it soon? :)
alliehoopes@yahoo.com
Post a Comment