Sam decided yesterday that taking pictures is really fun. In fact, he's going to be a professional photographer when he retires from his football career. (But they have to play every single Sunday, so maybe he'll just play in college.) He took some pretty cute shots that I thought I would share.
Love the eyes, if we could just get past that little speck of chocolate...You can see she adores grandma and grandpa's dog, Maddie.
And then there is Emma who got a new swim suit this week. (Crazy 8: fun new website, reasonable prices) Every morning she begs for her swim suit, and chases me around the house until I will find it for her, unless she is feeling ambitious, and she finds it herself. But then I am still met with the plea to help her put it on. And then if we have to go somewhere that she needs to be fully clothed (which would be anywhere we go seeing that the temperature has barely crept above 10 degrees this whole week.)she promptly tells me, "I'll wear it under." The other day I said, let's go outside, and she ran to the coat closet and pulled out the hat. I'm sure that will help:)


2 comments:
Sam takes excellent photos! And, I love the winter hat with the swimsuit.....it is very fashionable. The kids are just too adorable. We miss you on Oakmont!
I think Sam has found a hidden talent! They are great!
Post a Comment