Wednesday, January 30

Girls


Girls.
Where do I begin?
  • Tea Parties
  • Cheerleading
  • Dressing up
  • Swimsuits

All a part of our everyday routine. And they are only 2 and 3. Emma is such an independent little thing. She changes her clothes as often as I change her diaper...that is unless she HAS to wear undies that day, then we're changing her clothes as often as we change the wet undies. There's not much cooperation with the potty training thing yet. She'll get the hang of it eventually, she's such a smart girl. Her nickname, "stinker bell." Amelia is almost the opposite of independent. Although she is strong willed, she waits for me to do anything with her, and is on my hip all day long. She made our biscuits for dinner last night. Rolled them, cut them, and put them on the baking sheet. A illustrative example...right now, as I try to get these pictures on (a couple days late), the girls, instead of dancing with their Bella Cheerleader, are hanging on my arms and sorting through papers that don't need sorted. I love those girls to pieces.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girls are just so great, aren't they?! (Boys are special, too, of course.) I'm like you....I just can't imagine a day without my girls. Lindsey is just this week taken up potty training and I am feeling like super mom at the moment (a fleeting moment, but one I am cherishing). Give hugs to all (boys and girls!) for us.

Sydney said...

Look at those eyes!! What beautiful girls you have!