Saturday, December 15

Our Life

The View From My Front Windows. Can you beat that? If you can, I'd love to see. Gingerbread House Time. I'm not sure where more candy ended up - in the tummies, on the floor, or on the house. It still remains one of my favorite Christmas time traditions. Thanks to the convenient kits, it's easy to do with 4 kids. BTW, the tinkerbell there is a daily thing.

1985 versionLove this picture of Amelia at dance. She's a great little dancer, and follows instructions the best her little body knows how. She LOVES to dance and do gymnastics.


Is it really possible that my boy Sam is old enough to have his own pellet gun? Hunter's Safety starts at age 9! I would love not to be that nervous mom, but I'm not really quite sure how. I know that guns are only as dangerous as the people who carry them, so it is my hope and insistence that Sam be educated and careful. I know Nate will have nothing less than that as well.

9 candles on that cake!?!?!?!?!?! Isn't he getting so handsome? Where does the time go? Just today, while we were playing "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader," Sam knew that the Andes were the highest mountain range in South America. Are 3rd graders supposed to know that already? He's such a smart, charming, and busy young man.







1 comment:

The Lassen Family said...

That view is beautiful! As you know, I could never beat that. The house across the street is a little too close for comfort and isn't anywhere near as breathtaking as your view:-)

And happy belated, belated birthday Sam! You're turning into quite the young man. I can't believe you've turned 9!!!! Grandma was hoping that Julia would be born on your birthday. I'm glad that she was born a little earlier, but it would have been fun to have cousins with the same bday!