We love Great Grandma Gaskell. Every birthday and holiday, the children look forward to her homemade cards. They love it that they each get their own. They all know that 9 times out of 10, if they get a letter in the mail, that it is from Great Grandma Gaskell.
They're all celebrating by crossing the Mackinaw Bridge up in Michigan on Monday, among other things. So Jealous!! Have a great time everyone!
(picture taken 5-30-07 in Albion)
Happy Birthday Uncle Dave!!!
We love you. Being half a continent apart, we don't get to see each other very often. However, we are very aware and grateful of the fact that he takes such very good care of Grandma. You Rock!

1 comment:
Ditto, Happy Birthday! I was just thinking that I should have called Grandma yesterday to wish her a Happy Birthday - since they are out-of-town and won't get snail mail bday greetings until tomorrow. (Wait, that's assuming my cards arrived on Saturday - otherwise it will be Tuesday!) Argh. Maybe I'll get on the phone right now...
Post a Comment