
Amelia & Emma in the stick horse "race"
Clay, Wyatt, Sam & McKayl anxiously waiting their turn.
Wyatt is very serious about this sheep riding business.Like Nate says, we're like a bunch of rabbits.
We all met in Pocatello this past weekend for Kael's blessing. It was fun for all of us to be together. The cousins always have a great time.
One of the highlights of the weekend was the rodeo. I'll post more pictures when I get them, but I did include some of my favorites.

4 comments:
How fun! And it's wonderful to see a picture of the whole Lester clan together! Hope you had a good time with the Perkins cousins visiting. I'll call ya soon to catch up.
I can't believe that she named her baby Kael! My brother just named his baby that too, cute. I love the buckaroo rodeo's, I can't wait for Gage to be old enough!
So, I was telling my friend Allie that lives there in Evanston that she should scrapbook with you. Come to find out, she's Nate's cousin. I never knew that.
Your kids are sooo cute!
So fun to see your darling kids! Hope you're all well.
Really, Nate's got more cousins than anyone I've ever known.
And, whatever you do, do not let your babies ride "calves" I'll provide more details soon!!
Post a Comment