Thursday, October 6

Got Pictures

Finally, I have resolved the almost 2-month long old issue of not being able to transfer my pictures to my computer. Hard for me to post without pictures.
So, I'll break it down a little and not overwhelm y'all with one post. We have football, first day of school, Henry's birthday, Deiter awake and smiling....lots of that one.
So, here are a few, and I'll add a couple posts, time permitting.
Here are some of my favorites of our newest cutie.
Sleeping...he's still pretty good at this. He sleeps for about 6 hours at night, and naps frequently during the day. However, he has several "not quite ready to sleep, but not wanting to be awake, and really tired, causing severe crankiness and wanting to be held really tight and rocked and not put down." I still maintain that he is a good baby despite the aforementioned condition. This was during one of Sam's football games. He really sleeps well despite all the chaos that is consistently around:)
Here he is at the homecoming parade, beautiful day, warm and sunny, smiling for Grandma.
Fresh from a bath (maybe???), wrapped up tight and cozy, looking mighty cute:)

2 comments:

The Lassen Family said...

Oh my, cuteness! I was waiting for more pix of the little guy. He is adorable.

alliehoopes said...

awwww. he is really so cute. I keep almost coming over in the school parking lot to check him out but don't want to wake him up!