Just gonna let you know that I will be making the blog private again. While I love sharing, I don't feel I can be quite as personal or candid as I would if I knew exactly who my audience is:) If you want to keep up with us, just drop a note to my email and I'll send you an invite in a couple weeks. If you don't accept the invite within a short period of time, it will not be valid anymore, and you'll need to be invited again.
I'm setting up another blog to be public, so you won't miss out completely if you want to hear about some of our comings and goings. It'll just have a little different slant...
(gonna do this in all my spare time:)
So, for this blog...email me at lesterbunch@gmail.com
for the other...www.crazywith8.blogspot.com
(for grandma...just have mom do what she did last time, and you'll be all set)
3 comments:
Can I just tell you here? An email is an extra step. But I was on your list before so I think you should have my info.
mil gracias.
we wo9uld like to be invited to view your blog...
meljones1023@hotmail.com
Oh me! britty_bug@hotmail.com
Post a Comment