Wednesday, May 19

Been Awhile...

since I've posted.
Been Awhile since I've downloaded pictures to my computer.
Been Awhile since I've gone to bed with all the dishes done.
Been Awhile since Emma stays all night in her bed.
Been Awhile since I've cleaned my room.
Been Awhile since I've been home at 5:00pm.
Been Awhile since Clay got glasses.
Been Awhile since we haven't played baseball every day of the week.
Been Awhile since Alvin and the Chipmunks did their thing... Bring it on Chipettes.
Been Awhile since the weater was nice enough to be outside for a long time.
Been Awhile since we started planning a new dental office...demolition this weekend.
Been Awhile since Halloween had 5 kittens...anyone need a cat?
Been Awhile since Henry started to crawl.
Been Awhile since I went to Ohio for the weekend.
Been Awhile since Clay won the pinewood derby.
Just Recently Henry's gone through more than one outfit a day, and at least one bath {shouldn't diapers hold more than they do?}
Just Recently Amelia made herself a pair of pj pants with her new sewing machine.
Just Recently it snowed.
Just Recently I volunteered to coach t-ball. {what was I thinking}
Just Recently Sam missed one question on his PAWS test. {genius}
Just Recently I lost 15 lbs. {be gone!!}
Just Recently Henry pulls himself up on things.
Just Recently Clay got two people out at home, stole home, and made a great base hit.
Just Recently Emma & Mia started making up conversations they would have with people. "If we saw Josh and asked him how old he thought I was, he would say...., and then I would say..., and then he would say..."
Just Recently I thought I ought to get to bed.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Love it!!!! I also love T-ball. If only all of life were that simple and you got to swing until you hit!!!

Adrienne and Darren said...

I wonder why you haven't had time to post much!! You are one busy woman. I hope all is well.

Laura Perkins said...

Just recently I thought about how much I miss you guys and wish we lived closer.