
The founder of BarJ Wranglers, the dad of the two boys on the sides, was there last night. He was fun to listen to. Clay is just cluing me in: below we have Scott.

This fella can play some serious fiddle. He is amazing. {Tim}This guy {I don't remember any of their names-sorry} has an amazing set of pipes. Bass pipes. Again, thank you Clay...this guy is Danny.

And don't even tell me that this doesn't make you laugh. Our Crooner here is Brian. And Sam needs you to know that he is in disguise and doesn't really look like this. For a real-life look at Brian, see the top picture.
Henry seemed to enjoy it all from the comfort of my arms. Emma was snapping and clapping until she fell asleep too. Clay, Sam, and Amelia sat behind us with Grandma and Grandpa Lester and really enjoyed the show. They loved the Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer rendition. It was hilarious. So, I'm thinking that it is kind of funny that I have just spent all this time posting pictures of people most of you don't really care about, and will probably never see in your life. But, I needed to laugh last night. It was therapeutic and enjoyable to be out of the house with my family, enjoying good, clean entertainment, and I wanted to remember that. So, take it for what it is. Take some time to laugh. It will make you feel good.
No comments:
Post a Comment