Tuesday, October 13

Four




My baby girl turned four today. What a girl she is. Last night she went through the list of people she wanted to come to her party. Top on her list were Kaylon and Chevy {Nate's assistant's husband}. Chevy had to work. When we were getting ready to open presents, Emma asked where Kaylon was. Well, she was giddy with excitement when he got there. See?

2 comments:

Brittany said...

That is so funny! How nice of Kaylon to come! She is such a doll!

Nicole said...

How adorable, I was laughing out loud. Kaylon is pretty cute and I love Chevy too. I have known him since he was born. lol He is fun to have at parties. I can't believe she is 4. Henry is growing fast, and is such a handsome boy. I have something for you and would like to come visit ALONE. So someday when that is possible I will call you. :)