I suppose busy is a good word for things around here. I have been neglectful of my computer and this blog. Just a little too much non-order around here for my taste. I started a post about our family vacation to Yellowstone, but I don't have the pictures ready yet. Of course the main thing on the mind of everyone in our house is getting things back in order.


This is a picture of our kitchen that I took when we got home from Yellowstone. I can't even tell you how exciting it was to come home to a kitchen full of cabinets. I think they are beautiful. They installed countertops on Friday. Again, amazing. I'm trying to figure out what to do with all the space. We have to wait until the end of the week to have the plumbing connected, the oven seems to be on backorder still, and the dishwasher and cooktop need connected as well. But I have to say...this is progress. We'll have the patio door installed on Wednesday, and that will be the end of the major dust. Hooray!!! I think I will dust my blinds.

This is the view from my new kitchen window above the sink. I love it when the hollyhocks are in bloom all across our neighbors house. They are beautiful.
So I just ran and snapped a couple shots of the kitchen right now. Here they are in the morning light.
6 comments:
Gorgous!!! I guess, it better be for all that you guys have put up with. I love it and I like the new arrangment.
Oh it's so gorgeous I love it!
Your kids are so beautiful. (okay handsome for the boys) They are just growing so quickly. I love Clay's tootheless grin.
looks great so any progress on the basement or just one step at a time!
Awesome looking kitchen, so glad things are coming together. Tell Emma that we like sinks, too. Very cute.
I think you need to have a house warming when it is all done. What ever kind of crazy summer weather we have had has brought Holly Hocks out everywhere! They are beautiful.
Those cabinets really are quite nice. Unique style and very classy. Definitely a kitchen you deserve as you will use it well.
Who did your cabinets?
Post a Comment