Dead camera batteries + no kitchen + no basement family room = chaos in my life and poor blogging history for July. I have some pictures that the kids have taken.

Kitchen {2 views} It's kind of hard to prepare meals in a kitchen like this. No, that's not Nate painting...it's Darren. I have to admit that I'm a little happy that he's not occupied right at this moment. We were in desperate need of time...or at least someone with time who could help finish the kitchen.

And here is the basement. It looks pretty cluttered still, but that's because we haven't restored the storage room completely yet. How about those deer heads? Nate put them up one day last fall when he and Emma stayed home sick from church. Maybe I'll stay home with the kids next time.
Can you guess who this poodle mutt is? Yeah, she used to be cute. Nate thinks she looks like a jack rabbit now. But she really needed a haircut.
Craig and Chris took the kids to rodeo on Saturday night. They had a great time with grandma and grandpa, and Sam took these cool photos. I would like to say that it was nice for them to take the kids so that Nate and I could enjoy our anniversary, but he was in Nebraska somewhere. I enjoyed reading a good book.

Can you guess who this poodle mutt is? Yeah, she used to be cute. Nate thinks she looks like a jack rabbit now. But she really needed a haircut.
Craig and Chris took the kids to rodeo on Saturday night. They had a great time with grandma and grandpa, and Sam took these cool photos. I would like to say that it was nice for them to take the kids so that Nate and I could enjoy our anniversary, but he was in Nebraska somewhere. I enjoyed reading a good book.
Yesterday we had a nice visit with my mission companion LeeAnn. It was so fun to see her and to meet her darling kids. The kids all got along and had fun just playing while we visited. While she was here Nate came home for lunch and saddled up Thunder to give the kids a ride. They loved it. Thanks for coming to visit, LeeAnn. I could use a little more of your cheerful energy and progressive mindset. You're awesome!
And, there is proof right there that there is a half on his way. {The boys call the baby "the half": as in 4 1/2 kids, soon to be 5}
More updates to come.
4 comments:
I can't wait to see your house when it's done. I'm sure you feel the same!
Your kitchen is going to be so nice when it is all done! I bet you can't wait.
You look so cute pregnant though, even though I bet you don't feel like it. I am glad the kitchen is coming along... I am so glad that will all soon be over for you. Let me know when the girls can come play again I will be happy to come and get them.
We had SO much fun! Like you, I am catching up on things after a busy summer.
We definitely will be returning, by the way. If nothing else to see that gorgeous kitchen!
Thanks for making the effort for my kids, they loved the horseback part--we are kinda city folk.
Post a Comment