Tuesday, July 22

Give, Said The Little Stream

Yesterday I had just gotten home from the grocery store and was putting the groceries away, and then preparing dinner. The girls were very excited that I had bought some G-2 (gatorade). So, they had the bottles lined up in the middle of the kitchen floor. Emma was begging for fruit snacks, which I hate, but had some left from a long distant purchase, and I gave the bag to her which she lined up with the bottles. Then, Amelia and Emma skipped circles around the bottles singing "give, said the little stream." This may sound just a little bizzare to you, but I didn't really think much of it because they're always skipping, organizing, and singing together. The funny part (to me) is that Nate called and Emma answered. I'm sure the conversation went like this.
Nate-What ya doin'?
Emma- we're playing gatorade and fruit snacks
Nate - What?
Emma - we're playing gatorade and fruit snacks
Nate - oh, can I talk to mom?
Emma - yeah, bye. (running off to do more circles around the gatorade and fruit snacks)

No comments: