
Sam, the hunter, with a bear. (Representing the true story of being chased by a bear when he went hunting with Nate last month.)
Clay, the elk hunter, with the HUGE antlers on his backpack. (Because we couldn't figure out how to attach them to his head to be an elk)
Amelia, the pumpkin princess, who really does not look very well in orange, and who couldn't keep the wig on for more than about 5 minutes at a time. But, man, she's cute!!!Emma, hated the hat, which had to be contrived to make it stay, but loved it that people were just dumping candy into her bucket.
Look at these darling Trick-or-Treaters. We had such a fun day! We started the day at the elementary school parade. We stopped at Rips to see Ron & Kathy, and the girls each got a candy bar. They thought that was pretty cool, and were ready right then to go Trick-or Treating. We had to pass some time before a meeting I had, so I took the girls to a puppet show at the library. Fun Fun Fun. We have fun story time ladies.
We started our evening when I picked the boys up from school. I tried to feed them to fill their bellies with "good" food before the candy excitement kicked in. It was partially successful. We walked to the courthouse, where they are always dressed up awesome, and then we hit the road to make our regular visits. Great-Grandpa, Aunt Sherrie, Uncle Burton and Aunt Evelyn, our old neighbors, and Grandma&Grandpa. I'm still not sure how so few visits translated into two shoe boxes full of candy?!?! (And that's after they've been eating candy for 3 days)
We started our evening when I picked the boys up from school. I tried to feed them to fill their bellies with "good" food before the candy excitement kicked in. It was partially successful. We walked to the courthouse, where they are always dressed up awesome, and then we hit the road to make our regular visits. Great-Grandpa, Aunt Sherrie, Uncle Burton and Aunt Evelyn, our old neighbors, and Grandma&Grandpa. I'm still not sure how so few visits translated into two shoe boxes full of candy?!?! (And that's after they've been eating candy for 3 days)
we love halloween

3 comments:
They look so cute! I love their costumes.
Of course, the Dentist's wife would say, "We love Halloween"!
But seriously--great job with the costumes, guys. Wish we could have been on the visit list.
So, so cute! They all match perfectly. You were so creative with the costumes! Not a big surprise, since you inherited that great gift from mom :-)
Post a Comment