Saturday, April 28

Let's Blog!

Here we go! It's time to enter the world of blogging. With as much as I enjoy keeping up with family and friends through their blogs, I figured it was time for me to share our happenings in our little corner of Southwest Wyoming.
I set this all up just after Easter when our new horse had her baby on Easter Morning. What a miracle! I must confess that I so secretly in my heart wished for this miracle. Why? I suppose it was because there is nothing more fitting for Easter than new life. We named the colt Easter Lilly, and we will call her Lilly.
SO, I will back-blog a bit, and hopefully we'll catch up to the current going-ons.

1 comment:

The Lassen Family said...

Oh how exciting! I can't wait for all the news and pictures of your cute family :-)